Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

A poem for you...=)

I'm a bit more hyper at the moment---So here is a lame lame poem...straight from me to you
Steelers Love
Melissa Reyes
Roses are red
Violets are blue
I'm excited for the Super Bowl
How 'bout you?

My Steelers are gonna kick your butt
and make you bleed
A perfect Sunday
what more could you want or need?

Ha ha, I know I promised not "Roses are Red Violets are Blue" but I couldn't help it....I'm sooo excited for the Super Bowl you really have no idea.I almost wish I lived in Pittsburgh-I said almost- simply to be in the Steelers atmosphere.

4 comments:

This comment has been removed by the author.

January 31, 2009 at 5:58 AM  

Big Ben Rosey (may his passing arm be true!)
Awoke one night from dreaming of a ball that flew,
And saw, within the moonlight in his room,
Making it rich, and like a lily in bloom,
An Angel writing in a book of black and yellow:

Exceeding peace had made Ben Rosey bellow,
And to the Presence in the room he said,
"What we will win by?" The Vision raised its head,
And with a look made of all sweet accord
Answered, "The games final score will show on the board."

"And who will win?" said Ben. "Maybe not you,"
Replied the Angel. Ben spoke a little blue,
But boldly still; and said, "I pray thee, muse,
Write me as one who loves the game win or lose."

The Angel wrote, and vanished. The next night
It came again with a great wakening light,
And showed the game won as the Steeler's played the best,
And, lo! Ben Rosey's name led all the rest!

My apologies to James Leigh Hunt

January 31, 2009 at 6:00 AM  

Nice!!!

January 31, 2009 at 7:38 AM  

I think my fave is Troy Polamalu, with his lovely locks dancing in the wind as he runs full force towards inevitable Touchdowns!!
It funny after years and years of watching footbal with my almost all male family, I still flinch when Ben gets cracked...Like it hurts me!
Yet when the other team gets plowed I couldn't care less.

=)

January 31, 2009 at 7:43 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home